Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Cape

Went to Cape Cod with two of my best girlfriends from college. We had a great time: lots of laughs, great weather, fun times, etc. Also ate some good food. Highlights:

- We had a nice spread of tapas for dinner on a Saturday night. A ton of food, actually. This place, Embargo, was fun and the food good. Drawbacks: they had a bunch of TVs (for me, ordinarily a plus), but after a while they changed the one TV that was showing Olympics coverage to the Red Sox. Also they forgot to take one of the stickers off one of the apples in our pitcher of sangria.

- One of my friends recently went to Wisconsin. I had asked her, if she wouldn't mind, to consider bringing me back a Cheese Head. She obliged, but with a much more awesome Cheese Head that I had imagined. I think the packaging says it all.

No comments: