OK, so there is not really a good excuse for having neglected this so long. But, briefly -- on Dec. 23 I came down with a wicked cold/sinus infection/bronchitis/GI distress/what-have-you. Really not appropriate for a food blog. Basically, too sick to eat or blog. Then my computer crapped out. Then I bought an emergency netbook to tide me over till Windows 7 comes out but its small keyboard is not really conducive to, well, typing. Then I decided my recreational writing time should be spent on my novel. Then things got busy at work and for the past 3 or 4 months my writing chops have been devoted to for-profit writing.
Now the busy season at work is just about over and after about a month of thinking about what I would write to break the fast, so to speak, I decided to just get this all out in one post and then return like nothing ever happened.
So here I am. Back at ya.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment